Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun times!

This has been an exciting week for Rylee. She has learned to sit up, worked on growing those 2 bottom teeth, and learned to roll over from her back to her front! She already knew how to roll from her tummy to her back, but now she can roll back onto her tummy and wriggle her way around the room. She is getting to be SO big!

And so cute too. The kids set her up in front of the piano and thought it hysterical that she sat there like she was playing.

Rylee was pretty impressed with her new-found skill. I have enjoyed it a lot too. It is nice to be able to plop her down on the floor and see her entertain herself a bit more.


And, this week, while running some errands, Callie asked if we could go to "The Chips & Dips Place". That means Chevy's, and I said yes, because they have the best salsa and my very favorite floutas! Thus the 3 little girls and I went out to lunch and had a lovely time. They were all very good, and I put Rylee in the high chair, which she was able to sit in, and she liked it a lot.

Here's my big girl! Unfortunately, she thought the table was for gnawing on, which was a bit gross, no matter how well I had cleaned it.

Delaney actually ate all her lunch. She saw this picture and said, "That's me, eating Quesadillas" What a cutie pie!

I don't know why she looks scared. She was posing for this.

This cracks me up. My 2 funny, funny girls! I adore Callie's eyelashes!

They got ice cream cones as part of the kid's meal.

It was a tasty cone. I had to restrain myself from stealing Delaney's. She's big enough I can't get away with that anymore!

No comments: