It has been a lazy week for me, partly because its been a recuperating-from-traveling week, and partly because I was a little sick for 2 days. Add to that Rylee's ear infection, and I have been highly unmotivated for much. So, I give you......
Pictures.
Rylee started eating crackers this week! She LOVES it.
Callie has had a hard time getting back into a routine. She's been extra grumpy and needy. It is so sad, but she is so doggone cute!
Delaney has also been having a lot more meltdowns. She also has seemed a lot more grown up to me. She isn't a baby anymore! She's a little girl... and a cute one at that!
This is still my goof-ball who refuses to let me take a decent picture.
Callie really enjoyed the beautiful weather we have been having. She likes to play outside and she loves to have picnics in the tree fort.
This was Rylee's face after I let her sample ice cream. (Hey, she was looking at my spoon with longing in her eyes. You'd have done it too!)

3 comments:
Your kids are great! I think the pictures are awesome.
I hope you have a better week and that everyone is healthy!
I have such cute nieces and nephews! It makes it easy to love them! :) haha!
I had fun talking to you on the phone yesterday! I'm glad you called!
What great pictures! Having such cute children helps. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment