Here are some pictures from this week:
Joshua has to read for 20 minutes every night. He takes this very seriously. And it makes me so happy to see him reading something other than Calvin and Hobbes!
I don't get many pictures of Marian, but I got several this week! Normally she refuses to smile, but here she is quite pleased with herself. Why?
This is why! She's playing with Delaney! And then she was teasing her, and then it was no fun for anyone but Marian.
Everyone still wants to hold the baby all the time. Now that she's more alert and happy, Rylee is more fun. And she's so cute!

2 comments:
I love the shot of Marian smiling and sitting on Callie! At least you got a smiling picture.
And I wonder if Marian was relieved not to have to ride the bus home on Friday? After what happened on Thursday.
Oh this is what I get to do today, laundry! Ugh! I normally fold it at night and watch Dancing with the Stars. You know I bet Joshua would love Diary of a Whimpy kid. It seems like he has a pretty high reading level. Michael loves them.
Post a Comment