Having children around can make for a lot of work. They are time consuming and make a lot of messes. It is quite fortunate that they also make me laugh. They bring joy and sunshine to my otherwise mundane life. Let me show you some examples.
I got to have lunch with the cutest pilgrim last week! I don't know why, but she kept telling me she was embarrassed to be wearing her adorable costume. She was too cute for words!
Marian just lost her second top tooth! It was slightly traumatic, as it involved her toast and bleeding. Oh, and the Tooth Fairly forgot to come last night.

This kid won't let me get a nice candid shot. His variety of silly faces and attempts at the ridiculous keeps things interesting. His seriousness at the Scouting philosophy melts my heart. When he does something helpful and tells me he did it because that's what a good scout would do, I think that just maybe its all worth it!

This cutie-pie has some very original ideas. This yarn "necklace", for example. She had some very strong feelings for it. She did wear it in her bath, and now she is looking clean and damp from said bath.

Someone is not happy. She makes a very handy excuse when the telemarketers call though! And she really only does this now when she's starving or really tired and ready to sleep. And yes, I attribute it to the chiropractor!

I love the variety of expressions here. We have Joshua and his silly face. Marian and her "I don't care" face. And then there is a naked Callie, wrapped in a blanket, looking very cranky. Its true, life is never dull at our house!

We had to try out the Bumpo and see if Rylee is big enough for it. The answer is, just barely!

She looks so cute and happy, but she's definitely listing to the side!

Here's what happens when I want to try to get a group shot! They are all cute and funny, but it doesn't make for a great group shot!

These are intentional silly faces! Honest! Hee hee hee!

Ah, more like it! Do we possibly have a cute picture where you can see each child's face? Are they all smiling? Are they all presentable? Good enough!

Check on all 3 criteria! Faces, smiles, presentation... its all there! Its why I love being a mom!
2 comments:
I love the pictures of all the kids together. It is amazing to me the variety of personalities our children are born with. I can only imagine the chore it must be to get 5 kids looking at the camera at the same time and then to try for happy faces.
Your kids are so cute!! And funny! Thanks for a great post - now I have a happy smile! Miranda
Post a Comment