I needed a family picture. Not something fantastic (although that would be great), just something with all of us in it. So today at church, I asked my friend Lanie if she could snap a shot or 2 of us. She said sure, and was fantastic enough to follow us home and spend 10 minutes with us. I had envisioned us all just standing in front of the tree in the yard and getting a picture. Dan thought we needed to get it taken in the back yard in front of the tree fort.

Here's Marian on the fort. Joshua had gone AWOL and we were trying to round up everyone and get situated and ready for a picture.

Joshua had gone to get a broom to sweep the leaves off the fort. Don't ask me what I'm doing here, I have no idea what that face is for!

Lanie graciously took several shots. Not the pose I'd have chosen, but hey, we had everyone in one spot and we had a cameraman! Now if we could get all the kids looking at the camera....

Nice, except for Delaney! Even Marian has an almost smile. Okay, Joshua is a bit goofy.

And here is our winner. You can see every face, even if its not the best face!
Now for something else....
For those of you who don't know, my parents are in the MTC this very second. Tomorrow they leave for their mission in Nairobi! This means the only way they will see my children for 18 months is here, for the most part. So more pictures! Here are some from this week:

Everyone loves to hold baby. Even if baby doesn't like it
.

A self portrait by Callie!

Rylee in her bouncy seat. She prefers this over the swing, but mostly she just wants (nay, Demands!) to be in Mommy's arms.

This is really a picture of her outfit. It's the Hungry Caterpillar!
3 comments:
Great Pictures! You got to love that Callie! Thanks for sharing the pics and keep them coming.
I love the family photos... I did alittle photo shop to them and send you a cute little update at face book.
Gotta love the family picture time, I need to do that too. They look cute.
Post a Comment