Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun with Family

Nearly all my immediate family came to my parents this week. I was sad Jonathan and his clan didn't make it, but we managed to have a good time anyway. I think I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Grandpa put in this nifty tire swing and it has resulted in much fun and much fighting over.


Delaney helped make cake for our party Friday night.

I had to put this in. This is Emma, who must be the cutest doggone 1 year old ever!

We got a ton of fireworks to light up on the 4th of July and the kids had a marvelous time. I'm not big into fireworks, but Uncle Dan, Aunt Miranda, and Uncle Adam are very much into the pyrotechnics of the 4th, and they set it all up and let the kids do some stuff and they all had a great time.

See how happy Callie is?!

Marian wanted the cool stuff, no boring sparklers for her!

Dan and Adam, the fire-masters at work!

Joshua loved getting to light stuff on fire with a sparkler. There was a lit of wizz-bangs and smoke.

Okay, someone asked, and this is the only, and I do mean only, picture of me and my belly, taken just this morning!
I think I'm 28 weeks along now. Something like that. Funny how I look much fatter in the mirror.

We got nearly all the kids together after church for a picture. They were not thrilled about it.
And I admit I have been busy having too much fun with my family to blog much and I'm not planning to do any more right now! I'm off for games and chocolate!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh you look so cute! You really don't look big at all. You look great! Enjoy this time. And it looks and sounds like you ahd a lot of fun with family.