We arrived in Arkansas yesterday! 2 days of driving, something over 1000 miles, and I was so glad to arrive! I took a few shots of our adventure, but I'm not feeling verbose enough to make it very exciting.
A bit late on this shot! You can barely see that we have just entered Arkansas. Whew! Nearly done with the drive!
The very first thing Joshua did upon arrival was to check out the tree house. He said there were ants and spiders in it, so he will have some house cleaning to do!
Callie was thrilled to see the garden. She is such a good helper in it. Check out those enormous Zucchini plant leaves behind her! I left 2 pathetic little zukes behind in VA and this is pretty impressive to me!
I'll try to be more exciting.... when I'm not pooped after being cooped up in a tiny area with 4 children for nearly 48 hours!

3 comments:
Yay! You made it! Now I need to get packing. Fun drive ahead. But funner times beyond. I can't wait to see you guys.
You are amazing! I just drove 4 hours from Cedar to Salt Lake alone and that about killed me. What would we do without the dvd players in the cars? We are leaving tomorrow morning for our 6 hours drive back to Calif. I cant wait to be home. Have fun on your trip!
I'm so glad your here!! Call me and we can get the girls together!!! YAHOO your here!!!
Post a Comment