My children make me laugh. Not always, but often enough I don't mind keeping them. Today we're going to explore some of their delightful antics and I have thoughtfully provided pictures for your visual enjoyment.....
It poured rain yesterday. It started just before I had to go somewhere and the girls were most upset that I wouldn't let them go play in the rain. I promised them they could do that when we got home. Callie was furious when it stopped raining as we drove home. Oops. She was in luck though and the deluge began again just as we arrived home. It was really coming down too! I was drenched, just in the time it took me to run from the van to the front door!

The girls did play and they did have a marvelous time!

Check out that pouring rain! The kids have taken the bricks that line the yard and made a dam to stop the water in the gutter. (I'll have them put back Kirsten!)

Delaney thought it was so fun to splash through the puddles. I watched through the window with a big grin on my face. Oh, to be young and not care about getting drenched!

Callie had some birthday money burning a hole in her pocket and I had to return something to Target, so off we went. The girls were so funny! They loved the Fur-Real pets and Callie acquired a baby lamb. Watching her and Delaney mother this little lamb was the cutest darn thing!

Delaney and Callie have enjoyed the little pool a lot. Joshua and Marian finally decided to give it a try. I had about 30 minutes of utter peace and quiet before the big kids splashed too much and Delaney got her feelings hurt, and then there was crying and drama. Until then though......

They were so cute and had such a good time, and warmed the cockles of my heart. I love it when they play together and get along!

On Sunday after Church, they pulled the cushions off the couch and played. There was a little trouble as Delaney got in the way of their fort making. Then they decided to make a kid-sandwich and all was laughs and giggles. They were a hoot and made me laugh too. They begged for a picture and how could I resist?!
No comments:
Post a Comment