Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ultrasound


Today was our ultrasound.  I'm 21 weeks down, nearly 22.  Dan and I got to see our little future bundle of joy.  And very cute it was! 

And now I shall tell you that we are expecting another girl!  Yep, we'll have 4 girls, one boy!  Poor Joshua is going to be so disappointed.  Marian also was hoping for a brother, but Callie is thrilled.  I am also happy that I will not have to buy a lot of baby things.  After 3 girls, I have most things, although some may be pretty worn out by now!

So there is the scoop and you are now in the know.  Feel free to throw out some names.  Dan and I have no clue what we'll name this one and we're out of girl names we both like.  So we need some suggestions.  Well, we need them, as long as you don't feel insulted if we don't follow through and actually name our baby the name you like! 

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Another Girl! Poor Joshua, Michael would of died. Joshua will just have to be the tough big brother and watch over all those little sisters.

Megan said...

Congratulations! How fun to know that you are having another girl! I feel for you with the name dilemma though. I don't have any suggestions. I had one boy name picked out and one girl name picked out when we got married. We used both of them, so the next two children were more difficult and we, in fact, used Tillie's middle name Grace, to name Grace. I think that we also considered Sophie and of course for the longest time were going to name her Sunny. When we saw her, we new she was a Grace, but now I think she could have been a Sunny or a Sophie. Your girls don't have popular names, so are you looking for names that are a little unique, but not too unique? I'll keep my ears open.

kirsten said...

congratulations!

Jennie said...

Congrats! I have always loved Ashley.

Kelli said...

WOW... Joshua is going to be king isn't he!!! So my picks are Victoria, Rebekah, Kelli (it goes with Callie and you will poke your eyes out trying to yell at them, so maybe not).

My next girl was going to be Emma Kate. I didn't get her. I got Joseph, Sam and Adam.... then I quit...

Just the 2 of us said...

How about Anna Claire, Sariah, Maggie Elizabeth, Presley Ann, Rhea, Anna Belle, Emma Grace hey I could go on and on OH what about Tanya I hear it's making a comeback ;P Congrats and let me know what you need! Love Ya!

Carley said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun! Tell Joshua that it could be worse. I know a family with 9 girls and 1 boy.

I'm kind of a closet name freak (I'm not sure that you knew that about me) but just in case you are intersted my favorite girl names are Addison, Avalon, Brielle, Caroline, Charlotte, Clara, Evelyn, Galilee, Helena, India, Katelyn, Molly, Salam, and Vienna. Most of those don't seem like something you and Dan would consider though.

Bryn said...

Congratulations!
I like Skye, Avery, Ainsley, Sadie, Gwen, Leah, Annika, Eden, Paige, Bryn of course!
Have a good time, whatever you name her, she will be beautiful and the name will be just right.

Jen said...

congrats on the baby girl. I'm having another boy and I am due sept. 25th, Maybe we can plan to get induced together and do a baby swap!! Madeline would enjoy having a sister. And I love the name Leila,

Jenny Dahlke said...

congratulations! I was reading over some of the names people suggested, I like Addison:)
With the addition of another girl Joshua (at least for now) has the lone task of making sure the White name lives on;)