Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life in Pictures

This was the super-scary bug in the kids room today. I put the Uno card there so you could see that it really was super-huge! My cousin Catherine's son informed me it is a hornet and it can sting. Yikes! A turbo-charged stinging thing! I did overwhelm, overpower, and overcome the terrifying hornet though and it is currently a crumpled mess in the garbage.

This is Joshua in his favorite place. He likes to spend time on Lego sites and some other things I don't like so much.... like Sponge Bob. Thank you Robert for making the computer functional and accessible! You are the best!

This is Marian, in the tree in front. There was a baby bird in one of the bird houses. I'm not sure who saw it, but it was enticed or frightened out of its safe haven and ended up on a branch nearby. The kids spent all afternoon torturing the poor thing. They were fascinated by it. It was more of an adolescent bird, actually. Not so much a baby.

Here is Callie with the cute little bird. He perched on the tree branch and didn't move till the kids swept him into a box. I made them put the poor guy back. He was right here when we all went in for the night, and this morning he was gone. I really hope his parents rescued him and he didn't become dinner.

Its Fabulous Callie!

This is Delaney, on her second outfit of the day. Yes, she put this on all by herself once she noticed it. I had to make her change before we left for the day. I had another picture of her, but Dan didn't like that it showed her nakey-ness. See, yesterday morning Delaney waddled into my room, pants around her ankles, crying about poopy "beenders". Yes, she did have poop on her fingers and her bottom. I had to hunt down the missing diaper (conveniently left in the bathroom.) This kid is killing me!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

that bug is way scary, and I can't believe how much delaney is into clothes. And you know I wish drew has any interest in potty training right now. But he has absolutely none.