Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Name that Photo!

Hi! And welcome to today's fun game. Look carefully at the pictures and see if you can guess what it represents. There are no prizes for winning, just the joy of being right and knowing something new. So, let's begin. I'll caption under the picture so you'll know if you were close.

Why look! There's a bun in our oven!


Wait, it looks more like a peanut. We'll know for sure the end of September.



What Marian sees and chose to draw in class. Good thing she didn't go with "Why does my mom puke so much?". Its a great picture though! Check out the "Z's" and the dream I'm having. such cute creativity!

12 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy, happy. Joy, joy! I kinda skimmed the first paragraph and started laughing when I saw the first picture. You are so silly. And so is Marian. :)

Congratulations!

Savannah said...

Yay! We are SO excited for you, dan, and the rest of your family... Ok, I'll be honest, we're excited for us too! How fun to have a cousin of the same age for our little one! Can't wait to see you! Are you going to find out the gender of your "bun"? :)

Just the 2 of us said...

OH MY WORD how creative an announcement this is!!! I just cried and cried when I read this post. I actually started breaking down as soon as I seen the role/bun I knew it as soon as I had seen it!! I am so happy for you and Dan well of course the baby's sib's too. Madison misses her Callie and would like to see her soon:D If time permits are you going to be at your parents this summer?

Megan said...

So happy for you! I love Marian's picture.

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it's not me, but I'm very happy for you!

Jennie said...

Congrats. That is wonderful news. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

TheHQforHQ said...

Wow! Congratulations. I had no idea!

Kelli said...

OH MY HECK!!! That's awesome... Explains why you were tired!!!

Carley said...

Congrats! How exciting for you guys.

Carrie Johanson said...

One more Congratulations!

Stjerne said...

Congrats!!! It was good to talk to you on the phone the other day. I love the pic with the bun in the oven. You are so creative.

Sharon said...

I love how you announced this. So creative. Congradulations! :)