
I realized there are not a lot of pictures of Joshua. I have not forgotten him. I promise. This is my boy. I am very proud of him. No, really, I am! This is his favorite pose. He actually likes anything silly or gross, but this is his favorite. I seem to have very few pictures of him at all, and not many make it to this blog. I hope you understand why, now that you have seen this picture.
Heh heh heh.... he was planning to make a silly face in this picture, but I fooled him. 1 second before and one second after I snapped this shot, Joshua had the most horrid face. Callie is making a funny face, Marian is eating a cracker, and
Delenay is checking to see what they are doing. I love my kids. Life is never dull with them!

And this is to document Joshua's diorama. He had to make one on Native Americans, and this is what he did. Okay, I held the glue gun and he told me where
to glue stuff. I admit to
doing the fabric paint crops too. No way was I letting Joshua use my fabric paints!! He did add an adorable bow and spear to the side of his house (sorry, I am not studying Native Americans, so I don't
recall the real name for it.). That little thing glued there now is an Ax. Joshua designed it
himself and made it. He was very proud of his diorama. And so was I . He worked hard on it.
1 comment:
Great job on the diarama, oh and Josh is looking a lot older now.
Post a Comment