I like this funny kid. When she smiles around that thumb, it is the cutest thing ever. I know, someday I'll be sad that she is a thumb sucker, but right now I still like it!
This right here is what makes my life perfect. These funny, silly, adorable kids! It was the Primary Program in Church yesterday and so they all dressed especially nice. Joshua and Marian sang every song and gave their parts nice and clearly. I was so proud! And Callie sang along to some of the songs while sitting in my lap. Quite cute. This is the gang before church yesterdy. They definately make me happy, when they aren't making me want to pull out my hair!
This was their silly face shot. And Delaney was on her way outta there.
And now I'm off to my favorite time of day. Naptime! Delaney's naptime.... and sometimes mine too.

3 comments:
Holy cow, we have exactly the same couch in our church foyer. Same tasteful mauve-and-green floral print, same decorative metal studs, same everything. I wonder who supplies Church sofas?
Marian's dress is like the cutest dress I've ever seen! I love it! In fact, I'm pretty sure that if they made that dress in my size, I would wear it!
I got your special package in the mail today, and I'm going to start trying the oils. When should I hope to see results?
I broke down and cried when I saw the picture of Dan and the girls. That is such a precious picture and I can tell he truly loves his little princess'. Hey doesnt he have a brother-LOL
Post a Comment