I got punching balloons for the party. They were a big hit- literaly and figuratively. Check out Delaney's face! And yes, those are 2 boxes I have to deal with still. I think they are full of shoes I need to sort through.
This is how bad I am- I only had 6 single candles, and a #6. No #7; no 7th candle. The kid is turning 7! Yet there are only 6 on his cake. Its a lego cake, by the way. And he thought it was perfectly fine to have a candle on each lego thing, and a #6 in the center. He was also okay with his sisters assisting in the blowing out of them.
The bounce house in the basement! Sesame Street was not my first choice of theme. And it has a ball pit- also not on my first choice list. 50% off puts it on my list! It was a good size and could accomodate 4 kids at once, although Joshua and Marian both got bonked by flying apendages. It inflates in 2 minutes and deflates nearly as fast. I'm happy with it so far.
Oh yeah, here is the shot from the first day of school. You can see their bus stop in the very back right hand of the top. I snapped this shot and was ready to walk them down, when the bus pulled up and they bolted for it. So no sweet getting-on-the-bus shot. Still, they are cutie-patooties, aren't they?!
And I appologise, I really should go to bed at a reasonable hour and not try to prolong my night by blogging when my brain has already left for the evening. Please excuse typos and random, incoherent thoughts here.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Joshua! I was just thinking that your birthday was coming up. It looks like a fun party. I love the picture of the first day of school. They are cute.
It's cool that the bouncy fit in the basement and you'll have it for future parties.
They church is behind the main city mall. It's about 15 minutes from McT
I am so sad we had to miss the party! Wish we were closer. Tell Joshua Happy Birthday. Seven is a FUN age! Good luck with the next two weeks. I will have you in my thoughts as you enjoy life with the kids :)
Yeah for all the birthday fun! Don't worry about the candle thing, doesn't it happen in one way or another to all of us?
Post a Comment