Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, August 1, 2020

The house



Rylee took this marvelous selfie with the front of the house.  The entryway is oddly claustrophobic, but is set back and private as well.

This is what you see as soon as you walk in the door.  I do love all the bright light and the cool floor.

The stairs just inside.




The stairs that go up lead to the three bedrooms and the stairs down lead to the garage.  The door on the left down there is the water closet and on the right is the spacious laundry and storage room.

Not gonna lie, I do love this laundry room!

If you walk past the stairs, and into the living area, it looks like this.  An odd L shape with this column in the middle? Whaaat? On paper it is the living room, "sun room", and dining room.

I seem to have dropped the ball here.  On the other side of that wall there on the left is the galley kitchen.  So tiny. So narrow.  So small.  And next to it is another small family room, and the master bedroom.
This is Delaney and Rylee's room.  The rooms were decent sized.  Not large, by any means, but not tiny.   On the small side of regular size. 

I did get to meet my next-door neighbor.  She thoughtfully brought toilet paper and dinner-makings.  I kind of love her!

And with the movers coming and all the stress of getting into the house, this was how I felt!!



 

No comments: