Apparently once you get all your stuff and get busy trying to unpack and find homes for everything, you kind of forget to take any pictures. But you also are not going anything interesting, so there's that too. But here's what was happening the few weeks following the delivery of all our stuff.
This kid kept us entertained.
This is what the living room looked like after the first week. It is HARD finding new places to put things when your space is so drastically different!
Marian found a new friend.
These two kept a steady supply if fun selfies to send to their Grandfather.
We enjoyed much fresh fruit and veggies. Delaney declared this to be the most perfect avocado and toast and needed to document it. I have definitely enjoyed cheaper produce!
Delaney also experimented with making her own baked tortilla chips. It was a success and she made them again. They were pretty tasty!
What?!!! MORE Rylee?! Oh yes, always more!
What our garage looks like right now.
We have emptied every box in the house. We have mostly found homes for things in the house. However, the large storage room attached to the garage is a different story. There are about 8 boxes in there, and a bit of a mess. My sewing stuff is all in there too, since I have no idea where I can put it in the house. I do have an ambitious goal to pull everything out of that storage room and organize it, but I'm just not up for that yet.









No comments:
Post a Comment