Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Mock Mess Night

 The Marine Spouses Club put on a Mock Mess night.  I was unenthusiastic about going, partly because it was rather pricy to go spend time with a lot of ladies I did not know.  But my friend Amy was in charge of the event, and I went in support of her.
It was a Wild West Theme, and this was as wild west as I could do.  There were some pretty spectacular costumes going on that were impressive.  I was fairly tame, and that was just fine!

Because I was nervous!

But it went well.  This is the Grog I never had to drink. And I was vastly entertained by the shenanigans and silliness that ensued.  And I had a really fun time.   

And this is me and Amy.  I was glad I went and had a good time.

No comments: