Sunday was a gorgeous day. Windy and blustery, but sunny and beautiful. We rented a van and drove around a bit beef going to church. After church, Mom and I went to see a lumberjack show while most of the rest went hiking.
Look at this sunrise! So pretty.
Dan, Deborah and Mom, heading out for the day.
We stopped at this cute beach park and Miranda was so excited about this rock.
Just look at her adorable face. I like her.
She photobombed my selfie and made me laugh.
She is pretty great.
Apparently this eagle is an iconic photo spot.
So I had to do a selfie with my mom!
The lumberjack show was a lot of fun.This guy hit the bulls eye.
The log roll was vastly entertaining as well.
Ah, there it is.... the official "I was in Ketchikan" photo!
And I was there with my mom!
Dad needed a nap in the afternoon.
And at dinner that night (which was Mother's Day!) they sang Happy Birthday to mom. It was fun.















No comments:
Post a Comment