Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, May 20, 2019

Cruise Trip: The End

 We arrived in Port on Friday morning and waited around till it was our turn to get off. We took a taxi to the airport with Andy and Kera and Deborah and Ian.  We ditched them there and went off to get a rental car, since our flight did not leave till 1am.  We had a lovely time stopping at Walmart and enjoying lunch at Panda Express. Then we went to the Seattle Temple to do a session.  We linked up with Adam and Savannah and Jonathan and Kristy and went to dinner with them before we had to say final goodbyes.  And then we got on our flight back home, via Taiwan.

It's the Seattle Temple!  

And I was there! 

And here, I have made it safely back to Okinawa.  I'm so thrilled to be DONE traveling!
It was an amazing trip. Not because we went to Alaska and saw some gorgeous country, but because I got to spend time with my family.  And we could have gone anywhere and it would have been amazing.Because they are amazing!

No comments: