Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Cruise Trip: At Sea

 Saturday was an at-sea day.  With the jet lag, I was up at 4am.  Apparently the sun gets up almost that early in Canada!  I was out running the track at 4:45 and it was glorious!  It was cold and misting and it was wonderful, after the Okinawa heat. I hung out with family, took a nap, got all dressed up for dinner and went to a show.  It was a good day.
Me, after my run.  I'm actually damp from the drizzle and not from sweat! 

I thought this was cute- Deborah and Ian both looking out the balcony in Mom and Dad's room.

This was my fancy hair that Kristy did for me! 

 Selfie with my folks!  I kind of love them a lot!

I love my brother and his wife too. 

And my sister.  I'm a lucky girl.

Yep, totally took a photo of my dessert.  Panna Cotta with strawberries.  Delicious!

My brother in law does make things livelier! 

 At the show with my sweetie.

No comments: