We arrived in Vancouver on Thursday evening.
This was the view from our hotel. It was great.
We were up early and moseyed down to the pier to watch the sun rise.
Selfie with all the boats.
My favorite boat! Check out the name of it. "Fish & Chicks".
This bird was pretty cool, but the photo does it no justice.
And the coolest thing is that we got to see our ship come in!
We went to lunch. Dan was thrilled to find a Ukranian restaurant and the palmini were delicious- and too plentiful!
We went back to the pier with all our stuff and spent about 2 hours going though the process to get on board the ship. It was the Celebrity Solstice. (In the future, I'd go as early as possible!)
We met up with the family and enjoyed the formal sit-down dinner together.
It was fun to see Savannah try escargot. I did not try the escargot.
I love my sister! And I love my mommy!











No comments:
Post a Comment