So this happened. We got Josh a car. I know, crazy. And if we were in the USA, he probably wouldn't have one at all till he bought it. But here.... This bad boy was a total of $500. $500 for the convenience of having him pick up the kids from school and not having to coordinate cars so he can go to the gym, yes please!
This particular vehicle is a Honda Zest! It is a small lightweight Japanese car with about 2 gerbils under the hood. Josh said when he had 3 girls in the car it was struggling to make it up the hill. Heh heh heh. No speeding for him!
And as I drove home from the commissary I had a real treat! Helos on the Field! Props going and everything!
I was all excited thinking this was a 46, but alas, it was not. It was still cool to see it.

No comments:
Post a Comment