Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, December 4, 2017

Rylee's China Trip Part 9: All the Princess Castles

 Shanghai Disney had the Alice in Wonderland themed maze.  Hong Kong had a FairyTale Forrest.  The girls thought it was pretty great.  We roamed through the gardens and there were stops for each Princess's castle.  They had some fantastic details and the photos do not do them justice.  Each area had a photo frame, so the girls needed pictures in most of them!
This was Snow White. I think we too 10 or so pictures, trying to get one with the mine cart tootling past, but alas, I did not manage it and gave up. 

This only shows the mine area for the 7 dwarves, and it had some cute stuff you can't see in the picture. 

This was the castle from Beauty and the Beast..  So pretty!

Cinderella's Castle.  I feel like the frame is not helpful to showing the castles or the details! 

Rylee decided she did want to pose with this one. 

 The Little Mermaid.

She got two!  I guess because she had a castle in the water and then on land? 

Delaney wanted a photo without Rylee in it. 

No comments: