All the girls were playing in the living room and I was in stitches listening to the dialog. It was awesome!
Delaney was recognized at an award ceremony for her excellent grades.
She apparently had all A's!
We had a most glorious sunset. Dan tried to get a photo of Marian and the puppy, but he couldn't have both. So we kept the glorious sunset. And Marian get's to be in the dark. Sorry Marian.
When your kid goes to your same high school, and your awesome brother mails you the sweet letterman jacket that your other brother wore at that same high school...
...Well, it is awesome!
We finally have a perfect tree set up, so I hung up the hammock. Much fun has been had with it. Even the dogs have "enjoyed" it.
I cannot describe the joy in my heart when I see my girls chilling in the living room with their books. Especially when Marian is enjoying it so much.
These two had a little too much fun at their YW activity. I kind of love them a lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment