Josh had an assignment for English class. He had a Thoreau paper to write and he was suppose to spend time in a noisy, high traffic area, and then spend time in a quiet place. We dropped him off at a busy store and them went shopping ourselves. We picked him up and then headed to the beach. He got his solitude while the girls and I played. I confess though, we picked a poor day for the beach! It was COLD! It was windy and chilly. But this is Araha Beach.
There is this cool play area that the girls enjoyed.
It had this sweet Zip line.
They enjoyed it very much!
Look at me! I'm at the beach!
The girls were even willing to pose for me.
Of course, there were trees, so they must be climbed.
I love this girl!
And Rylee hammed it up a little for me.
I thought Callie and Delaney were cute here. It was pretty. Just cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment