Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, December 4, 2017

Rylee's China Trip: The End

 One minor detail I forgot when booking a 7am flight home..... the time it takes to travel to the airport and the fact that the Disney busses don't start until 6.  Actually, I didn't have much choice on the travel time.  Whatever.  We had to catch a cab at 4:45am. So we were down in a very empty lobby very early.
Delaney was thrilled that I said yes, she could do the "Majestic Whale" across the marble lobby.

These girls were tuckered out!  It was an all day of travel.  The ridiculous thing is that I couldn't get a non-stop flight to Okinawa.  We had to fly BACK through Shanghai, spend 3 hours there, and catch another flight back to Oki.  So we didn't arrive in Naha till 4:40pm. 

Our triumphant return to Naha!

No comments: