Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Kujukushimia Pearl Sea Resort

 After our boat ride around the 99 Islands, we meandered around the Resort a little.  It was a fun place.  We later went back to try to catch some beautiful sunset photos from a great look out point, but the clouds would not cooperate and we were not successful.  We had a good time though, and did get some good pictures.

I don't know if you can see this guys sweatshirt.  It says "FOOL" on the front.

The back was even more disturbing! 

Delaney posing in front of the boat after our excursion. 

Ice cream boys and girls, what?! 

We did try to find a good burger joint but were stymied on that.  Delaney thought she'd have a go on this one though! 

Dan M liked the fun signs. 

Me, at the look out point. I know, I'm blocking the scene. 

Trying to get a sunset shot.... with no sun to see. 

I love this kid! 

Yep, this is about as good as it got.  Pretty, but not eh spectacular we were hoping for. 

But we got to see this lovely Torii. 

And Delaney posed there for me.

No comments: