Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Catching up.... Sasebo!

 So, yeah, it has been a while.  Sorry.  I have finally outsmarted the computer.  It wouldn't let me upload photos from iPhoto.  It tried to upload ALL of if if I attempted, and that did not work.  So now I have cleverly started saving all my pictures into a folder separate from it. And now I shall valiantly try to catch up with what has happened.

If you recall, was back in November, when Miranda and her Dan came to see me, we did some fun stuff.  On November 16, I drove them out to Sasebo.  We went on a very fun Pirate cruise around the 99 Islands.  It was at the Kujukushima Pearl Sea Resort(which is 2 miles from Sasebo, and quite convenient). It was impressive!  Both the pirate ship experience, and all the cool little islands.

This was our pirate ship.  The tour was an hour long.

Yes, Delaney got to miss a day of school to come with us! (Tues and Wed were no-school days for Parent Teacher Conferences.) 

 Manning the Wheel!


There was a Crow's Nest, but it was always packed with people.  Can you spot Delaney there on the left? 

My sweet girl.

Selfie with my girl. 

There is another tour ship and we passed it.  It was fun because everyone waved at each other. 

Aarrgh Matey!  Can you see Delaney giving him bunny ears?! 

So many cool rock formations, and nifty little islands. 

Miranda and Dan!  They quite enjoyed it all. 

Delaney is steering, an Miranda is getting a bit cozy with a pirate! 

She's after the sword!  Heh heh heh!

No comments: