We were getting ready to start Relief Society at church. The men had already begun, in the room next to us. I was getting the ladies settled so we could start, when one of the sister missionaries told me I just HAD to come over and "see this!" I knew that Joshua conducted the hymns in Priesthood, so I thought she was just excited about that. I wandered over and peered through the window and saw this:
Oh my gosh! My heart melted! That's my boy. My 14 year old, cranky teenager of a son, holding a baby in one arm and directing the song with the other.
All the RS crowded around, peering through the window and we frantically pulled out our cell phones, hoping the song wouldn't end before we got a picture!
The man playing the piano is the father of the (4 week old) boy being held by the guy in the background with the blue tie. Josh is holding the (2 month old) daughter of the man in the blue tie.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment