When we moved here, we were told that yes, we got 4 distinct seasons, but that we got very little snow. It has been a record breaking year for snow apparently because it keeps coming! It does not stay very long though.
We had rain all day Thursday. And when I woke up Friday morning, it was a winter wonderland! Well, sort of. It was thick slushy snow that clung to everything, but at 35 degrees, it wasn't going to hang around long.
My friend Sylvie called after the kids left for school and said she wanted to go out and take pictures at Kintai and would I go with her? I confess to being a little unenthusiastic. Then I thought, why not?! So I went with her and it was amazing and totally worth it! The snow was plopping off the trees like it was raining snowballs, and it was soggy walking. But it was so gloriously beautiful! The snow was disappearing fast and by the time we headed home, at 10:30, it was nearly gone. I got some lovely photos and was quite pleased with my morning.
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

1 comment:
I think the first photo is my favorite. So pretty!
Post a Comment