Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, February 20, 2015

Josh and the Friendship Concert

 Last Saturday Joshua participated in the "Friendship Concert".  He spent all day hanging with Japanese students and making music.  He had a great time and played his trumpet both with his HS band, and with the Japanese band.  He was quite pleased with the experience.  I asked him to take photos, but he  was a bit distracted and didn't take as many as I'd hoped.

Waiting to get on the bus.

They served them lunch. Joshua said this was it.  A hotdog bun filled with..... mayonnaise and corn.  Not yummy. 

He was thrilled with this straw though.  Check it out- small straw..... 

Long straw!  Super fun! 

Selfie with the Japanese girls. 

And a silly face selfie. 
That's my boy and I love him!

- - - - - - - -

Blogger hates me and won't let me post any videos of Joshua playing.  However, here is the thumbnail jpg of the video and you can see Joshua walking across the back.  Yes, his band really IS that small!




No comments: