Marian brought this home the other day. Her Girls on the Run did this as a self esteem thing, I think. It was super cute. Someone drew an outline of Marian and Marian wrote lots of words on it to describe herself. I was reading the words and asked her if she got them off a list. She said no, she thought of them and wrote them down all by herself. I LOVE this kid! You can't really read them all, so here are the words Marian used to describe herself:
fierce kind helpful awesome creative funny fantastic cool smart thoughtful nice remarkable hungry fast loving generous energetic flexible unique beautiful courageous radiant responsible cute lovable
Ye, my darling daughter, you are ALL of these!!
2 comments:
How fun she came up with all these powerful, evocative adjectives about herself! Right on! Good for her.
Ditto what your mom says! That is awesome! Save that for the teenage years. What an incredible kid! Well, her mom is pretty incredible, too...
Post a Comment