Today we wanted to go to the Splash Park. It was also suppose to rain. I did not want to get my good camera wet and broken, so I dug up the little waterproof camera. I have not really used it or done anything with it in 5 months, and there were 166 pictures on it! I know I didn't take them! When children get the camera, they do take some interesting shots. Such as these:
Sometimes they take some interesting.... and unintentional videos, like this!
And finally, we get to what I did want the camera for. Sadly, I did not take many pictures with it. But these were 2 of them.
We made the 40 minute drive to the Zoo and it started to drizzle as we arrived. Undaunted, we figured we were going to get wet anyway, so no worries! We headed to the splash park to splash.
Unfortunately, it actually managed to be COLD! I have not been cold since January here! The kids didn't splash too long. The water was cold and the sun was hiding, so it was chilly and some lips turned blue. But fun times were had!

No comments:
Post a Comment