Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Joshy Wishy Washy

Tonight Joshua claimed he was soooo bored.  Since he HAS been working on homework all afternoon, I did not suggest he do that.  I told him I needed a topic to blog about.  He said I should blog about him.  So here you have 5 things about my firstborn child, spoken from his very lips!

1.  If I had my own company, I would name it "Josh the Awesome".
2.  Favorite song is "White and Nerdy".
3.  I can do all my school stuff all by myself, including the Science Fair.  (His teachers have actually emailed me to tell me what a great kid he is and "what a pleasure he is to teach". Yeah, he rocks!)
4.  I have a friend that half the time doesn't even make sense.
5.  I like Annoying Orange. And Minecraft.

And now, the pictures Joshua has chosen to represent himself.  

 Fun with the iPad.

 Striking a heroic pose with his sisters.

Posing with his Mardi Gras loot.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Here are some interesting facts about me:
1. I would buy anything that Josh the Awesome Company would sell.
2. White and Nerdy is the best video of all time! (Love me some Weird Al)
3. I think kids who do their own science fair projects are super-awesome and their displays are always my favorites.

Deborah said...

I just realized why Josh likes that picture so much-- it makes him look like a lego head!