I have the funnest girls. They make me laugh every day. Recently, Marian has been making "books" and it is a lot fun to see. She is so creative and comes up with the most interesting things. I am almost sad that she is giving all her books away to her friends. Here is her Thanksgiving book. Be warned, she is still a very phonetic speller!
5 little turkeys, trying not to be eaten.
1 got eaten while they were playing.
Then she took another turkey to eat.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Delaney got a haircut on Sunday. She actually asked for it and I was thrilled to oblige. She twists her hair around her finger as she sucks her thumb and it has been known to cause knots and tangles, and she has gotten her finger stuck in her hair. So I had been thinking for a while now that she needed a trim. Since she wanted "Short hair", I did cut it a little shorter than I would have otherwise.


Before
After
I couldn't get a good shot of it, but she really looks cute with the shorter hair. She definitely looks older.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
And Rylee, ahhhh, Rylee...... She is something else!
She was laying on the floor with a pencil, trying to write on the magazine. It is the toy edition, so the kids have all been going through it, circling their wish lists.

2 comments:
I love Marian's book. Her pictures are great--especially the turkeys. What creativity.
They are all so cute! And Marian is a REALLY good artist! I'm not joking when I say I could not draw such a good looking turkey! She's so great!
Post a Comment