The solution is that Dan hopped over to 7-11 and got their last bag of tortilla chips, and I added a pound of mozzarella, cheddar and cheddar-jack cheese to my taco meat and we had nachos! Joshua was thrilled.
Also of interest, we use to have 3 phones. I unplugged the one in the bedroom for a nap a few weeks ago and the cord fell behind the dresser and it was too much work to get it back up, so we have been phone-less upstairs since then. No problem, we had 2 phones on the main floor. And then one of them disappeared. The "call" button on the phone jack failed to locate it. It was gone and neither Dan nor I could figure out what happened to it. We concluded that Rylee must have done something with it. One phone is annoying. If I am upstairs, I can't hear it. Still, doing something about it required more motivation than I have.
Fast forward to earlier this week. As we're walking in from church, Dan says, "Why is the phone on the car?" Oh. Yeah, I vaguely recalled being outside with the kids on a lovely day and bringing the phone with me. Apparently I put it on the hood of the van to rake leaves and it was tucked neatly in the crevice below the windshield. The amazing thing is, that we got some cold and rainy weather and it sat there for at least 2 weeks. I plugged it in and darned if it doesn't work fine!

2 comments:
That's funny.
Rebecca, you must be getting old. That is hilarious.
Post a Comment