Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Oh no she didn't!

Delaney got into trouble for poking her sister and had a meltdown, so I left the room. I came back in 5 minutes later, looked up a recipe on the computer and it was only as I got up to go into the kitchen that I saw this:

Oh oh. Is she asleep?!

Oh no she didn't!

Ug, yes she did. She fell asleep. Why is this bad, you ask? It is not just bad. It is very bad. If she takes a nap, she'll be awake till 11 tonight. So not good.

This picture cracks me up. Yes, Mom, she did have 2 cute pony tails and she pulled them out after lunch.

Rylee is now 5 months old. She is a cutie pie and is getting so big!

Check out that runny nose. She's got a little cold and I think she is less snotty today than she was yesterday. Yep, she really is a cutie!

Check out Marian's pants. She has to wear long pants to school, and this is what she does to them. Right now, she is out playing in the snow wearing 2 jackets, gloves, boots, and her pants rolled up like this!

No comments: