Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Me, my Kids and lots of Snow

I had a whole blog in my mind, but as soon as I sat down to actually write it, it was gone. Yet, I am here, so I shall put up pictures, lots of pictures to cover the fact that I haven't actually written anything clever or witty.

For some reason, I thought it would be fun to take pictures of myself and each of the kids. Probably because there are no pictures with me and each of my children! Here are the results....

This was a tough one! Marian was jumping in the back and Joshua was trying to get his hand up before the picture clicked. You see that I was able to overcome both obstacles and have this lovely shot to show for it!

Marian was a little easier and she's actually smiling! She, by the way, lost her 6th tooth last week. That's now 2 missing on top and 4 on the bottom.

Callie wanted a silly shot. That's my girl!

Delaney also wanted to be silly. She LOVES taking pictures and having her picture taken. Then she wants to see how it looks.

This little cutie pie hit 2 milestones this week. She can now roll from tummy to back, and she had both bottom teeth pop through. Yikes, they are sharp!

And now, I know you have been dying to see what this latest round of snow brought. We had a good 2 feet, and then we got another foot or so more on Wednesday.

Joshua went out in the snowfall Wednesday afternoon. He burrowed around and had a good time. No one else wanted to go out.

He lobbed a snowball at me and ducked down. Silly boy.

It finally stopped snowing Wednesday evening and this is what the back yard looked like. I know Mom and Dad had asked how the snow was in the tree fort. Its pretty high!

This is my foot in the snow. It was DEEP! Its over my knee. I galloped out to the fort and giggled all the way. Then I almost fell down and couldn't get back up. It was a lot of snow and it sure was fun!

I was all motivated and shoveled part of the drive. It was easy because Dan had already done it 5 times! I just wanted you to get an idea of how high the sides of the drive are.

Delaney was the only other one who wanted to come out and play. She did not last long though.

Oooh, here I am! I'm working hard!

See, I told you it was me!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad that you are enjoying all of that snow. I am grateful that we haven't had a big snow for a while and this week it finally all melted from my front yard. I know that this stuff is important to keep us out of a drought, but I am ready for Spring!

kirsten said...

and, sorry if it seems creepy that i'm on your page so much - i'm not stalking, my kids are just crazy about the snow photos and i appreciate your insights :-)!