Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend of Horror

It started off with Dan being sick, all night Friday. Very pathetic. He lounged around all day Saturday. Callie was over it all by then and didn't seem affected by her intestinal cleansing at all. I thought maybe it was over, but I was so wrong. Joshua started with a colossal splatter of vomit at 11pm and Marian picked up where he left off. They yaked until 2 in the morning and then I finally got to sleep. I will say that Dan got up and helped clean the barf off the carpet. Joshua only did that once. After that he made it to the bathroom. Marian didn't even make it out of bed. She got a 1am bath to remove the vomit from her hair, and she went through 2 sets of sheets.

Needless to say, we did nothing today. None of the kids napped either, which surprised me. I guess they slept better than I did! They did go to bed very easitly tonight and no one made a peep after they were tucked in, so there was a upside! It is now 9:30 and everyone is in bed. Dan is standing duty, so its just me and I'm going to put myself to bed now too! Whoo-hoo. Joshua hasn't thrown up since this morning, so if he feels well, he's off to school tomorrow! Double whoo-hoo!

No comments: