It was really cold on Saturday. I mean, cold enough that I was wearing socks in the house. Joshua wanted to build a boat because he was bored. That was pretty entertaining, because his materials included a pie pan, 2 plastic cups, long pieces of yarn and a lot of tape. Once he had created this marvelous work of aquatic engineering, he wanted to float it somewhere. I told him he could fill up the plastic kiddie pool and launch his boat. He had a very good time for all of 5 minutes and then squished his soaking wet feet back into the house to complain he was bored again.
After several unsuccessful attempts to get Joshua to entertain himself, I realized I hadn't seen Callie in a bit. I opened the front door and there she was... no shoes, no socks, no pants, struggling to remove the rest of her turtleneck shirt, but it was too tight and she was just running in circles with it covering her face. The silly pickle was getting ready to go swimming in the kiddie pool!! In 40 degree weather! (And yes, thats the shirt, and she loves it because it was Taylors.)

1 comment:
I love that shirt, I remember that one now, Icould't for the longest time figure which stripped shirt we gave you. And it's good in the fact they can't strip it off.
Post a Comment