Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Stairway to Heaven

 I have heard about this "Stairway to Heaven" for the last two years, and a few weeks ago, my fiend Amy took me there.  You have to park on base and walk 3/4 a mile to get to it.  Then you hike up 260 steps to the top.  There is a fence at the top, so you have to turn around and just go back down.  And then you do it again.  And when your legs are all jelly and incapable of going up again, you walk back to your car and take your sore little self home.
I am triumphant at the top!!

And there's Marian, kicking my fanny!  She and Callie wanted to go do it with me  since they were out of school.  Marian went 3 times. 

I only did it twice.  This is the view from the bottom.  You can't really tell that the steps are too long to easily walk up them.  You have to run or double-step.  So that's awesome. (I do not run it!)

Marian at the top!!  She's a rock star.

No comments: