If you know Rylee, you know she has a slight Macaron addiction. Not to be confused with macaroons. Maracrons are hard to get and are expensive. I did google how to make them and it looked overwhelmingly complicated, so I refused to.
Rylee is nothing if not persistent. I'm sure it comes from being the overlooked last child! She nagged for months. She printed out the recipe and made sure we had all the ingredients. So finally, I told her she was welcome to make them. I figured if they came out terribly, that was okay, then she'd know how hard they were to make.
Her sisters assisted with reading and following the directions, and lo and behold! They came out nicely! If we'd figured out how to make them the right size, they would have been perfect. As it was, they looked nice and tasted delicious. I was really impressed!








No comments:
Post a Comment