I made a few pies.
There were some Levi snuggles.
And I made a turkey.
What I did not do was take any pictures. I made my favorite things (Pie, turkey, stuffing) and we took those to the church potluck. It was full of good food and it meant I did not have to cook all the things. We got to eat and enjoy friends. There were lots of leftovers to take home, so that was awesome. all in all, it was a nice, low-key day. I prefer Thanksgiving with family, but in the absence of that, I like the potluck. I don't really want to slave over cooking for other people because that means less leftovers, and ...well, it isn't family. So the potluck gives me some social contact, and leftovers, and doesn't try to pretend like it is a family gathering. I know, I have issues!




No comments:
Post a Comment