Shenanigans with the photo props.
Apparently yes, it must be done.
Someone MAY have brought crackers for the deer.
Which made her VERY popular.
They did enjoy the deer very much.
I enjoyed the okonomiyaki very much!
Rylee did not. She decided she only liked the noodles and she was sad.
This is the iconic Torii gate.
And this was the very last chance to get unhindered pictures with it. They closed it down this day and put up repair structures the next day. It's getting repairs and a makeover.
Yes, more deer. Always more deer!
And I made her pose with the stone lantern, just for something different!
It was just too cute! I feel like the deer looked healthier this visit than I recall them in previous visits. And that was nice.
We took the train from Miyajima to Hiroshima because I was tired and did not want to drive 90 minutes to get there. Everyone was tired!
We went to the Peace Memorial
And I made Rylee pose.
I have no idea what this face is, but I have an "I was there" photo.
And thence took the train back to Miyajima station and I drove back to the hotel. It was a super long and tiring day, but it was also a lot of fun. And we got delicious loaded fries from the bowling alley- they still have the best ones!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment