Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Driving; and Rylee Selfies


 Marian had her 6 hours of instruction behind the wheel scheduled for 8-10am on Mon, Tues and Wed. She was a little concerned, having never driven on Kadena, which has actual 4 lane roads anymore than one stoplight.  So we took 2 hours to drive over there (I drove there!) and meander through the base.  She drove all over the big main rads and did great.  And it rained.  Did I mention it just won't stop raining?!!  She was awesome.  And then she felt comfortable and ready for the instructor.  She rocked that as well and has passed all of Driver's Ed and can get a SOFA license as soon as her dad takes her in.

Aaaaand, here we have silly selfies on fun filters with Rylee:




1 comment:

Deborah said...

I don't know why, but the manly filter made me laugh. :)