It was glorious! So many pretty things to see!
And there were Capybara! I love Capybara!
Rylee also enjoyed the capybara and petting them.
There were these piggies as well. And you could buy some food to feed them and that was fun to do.
I'm pretty sure most of the kids were just grabbing the food and not putting the money in the slot. But we paid!
This was the coolest plant! It is a Blue Jade Vine. This picture doesn't do it justice. It is a gorgeous blue flower pod.
Selfie so you know I was there.
There 2was a little enclosure with thee monkey's inside. You could walk inside with them but you were not suppose to touch them. They were SO cute!
Playing in the lily pond, trying to catch the fish.
Studiously trying to confirm if the tree is on her list of things to identify.
So many pretty things to see!
The gaggle of girls I was responsible for.
It was a beautiful place to be. I don't think the kids properly enjoyed it, but it was lovely.
Rylee wanted to pet the duck so badly. But the duck was not having it.















No comments:
Post a Comment