I had a 4 hour layover in Narita after the 3 hour fright from Okinawa. I worked on getting my steps in and did some laps around the airport before the long leg of the trip.
I'm on the plane and ready to be bored out of my mind for the next 11.5 hours. Whoopeee!!
I had a layover in Dallas and then it was only 1.5 hours to Springfield.
Mom was at the doctor's when I arrived. When she got home, the little kids lured her to check out this sweet tent we'd just put up. She went inside and I snuck down so when she came out of the tent, I was there. It was fantastic.
Totally made it worth the long flight and travel!
Mom was at the doctor's when I arrived. When she got home, the little kids lured her to check out this sweet tent we'd just put up. She went inside and I snuck down so when she came out of the tent, I was there. It was fantastic.
Totally made it worth the long flight and travel!
Of course I went to Walmart on Friday!!!
And I drooled over the quantity and variety of fruit and was bitterly jealous of the low prices.
And Adam surprised Mom on Saturday morning and it was the best thing ever.






No comments:
Post a Comment