I am still making blankets. Just not as much as I would like. I need to be less busy so I have more time! I do love the scrappy ones.
This poor little bird managed to get in the house and flew dramatically into the blinds on this window. He hid here and refused to budge, so I had to use a scarf to scoop him up and carry him outside, where he flew away quickly.
Waiting at the eye doc. I love that both of them are reading!
This kid needs glasses. I took her to the mall to try some on and she hated everything. I even took some pictures of her with them on so she could see how she looked. She was not impressed.
I found this selfie on my phone and it made me happy! She has been so diligent with her patching and her eye has improved significantly. Hooray!
Josh is staying after school on Wednesdays for Wood Working Club. He made me this bench! I am impressed!







1 comment:
So pretty! I want one! :)
Post a Comment