So you sit at a table with these every other seat. They bring large (and small) platters of raw meat and you cook what you want, how you want. There were a few bowls with raw veggies, but I have no idea how you'd cook it tastily on a grill. Most of what I had was delicious, but I played it safe and only ate what I recognized.
You could eat it with rice, and they had lettuce leaves you could wrap it in. But it definitely was a meat-heavy meal. Which, I suppose is why it is so popular with the Marines.
That is a little bowl of ice cream, amidst the debris of our food orgy. The ice cream was delicious. Most of what I ate was good, but I'm not a big meat-eater, so it really was wasted on me. And, I didn't get any leftovers!

No comments:
Post a Comment