Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, September 25, 2016

My little Birthday Girl

 Someone had a birthday.  And she milked it for all she could.    Except she was SO wishy-washy!  She couldn't decide what she wanted to have for dinner and she couldn't decide what kind of cake she wanted.  Thank goodness she was confident she wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and she wanted me to come and have lunch with her at school!

All ready for her first day of school as a 7 year old!

At the cafeteria.  Delaney's lunch overlaps with Rylee's so I got to hang out with both of them and their classes for lunch. 

Enjoying the gift opening. 

She was thrilled to get a stuffed peacock.  I don't know why, but she wanted one! 

Marian made the best card ever, so I had to post it.  This is the front. 

And the back. 

And the very clever inside. 

Marian also made her a unicorn, since apparently Rylee said she wanted one. 

Okay, this is a bit backwards....
Here we are at dinner.  Rylee finally decided she wanted to go to JD's restaurant.  I thought that was odd and asked several times.  She assured me that she did want to go there.  And then we got there and she realized she meant to say she wanted to go to Crossroads.  It ruined everything. 

Thank goodness she had an awesome Dragon cake! 

It was delicious.

1 comment:

SAForbes said...

What the what? Did you make that amazing cake??